As an Opinary Business Intelligence Analyst you will become part of a team whose technology intuitively visualizes complex debates, making the news interactive for over 50 million monthly users. You will generate deeper insight into our constant stream of opinion data, collected from deep integrations on global leading media platforms like Spiegel Online, Huffington Post, Handelsblatt, Focus and many more.
– Create reports for our publisher and brand partners, to help them better understand trending polls.
– Prepare insights on core KPIs and identify and assess metrics that drive improvements in our toolset and internal systems.
– Find and search for yet undiscovered patterns in our endless stream of data.
– You’re currently studying or recently graduated in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, etc…).
– You have the ability to prepare and visualize information, that it is understandable by different stakeholder groups.
– You enjoy coding and are comfortable in writing Python and/or R, have strong SQL skills so you can squeeze out data out of big warehouses.
– Comfortable using tools to visualize data e.g. ggplot, matplotlib
– You have a curious and inquisitive mindset that has a keen interest in the news media and would enjoy being at the center of where public opinions happens.
Working at Opinary
You will join a 25-strong team with a deep passion for creating a meaningful exchange of opinions online. What danger does Trump really pose? Penny stock or big winner? Who’s your man of the match? We let the users run the debate with just one simple tap.
Our efforts have won us both a LEAD Award and a Grimme Online Award. Ideally, you will be spending time with us in our beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, but remote collaboration is possible depending on your academic commitments. Interested? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.