https://opinary.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/DSCF8203.jpg 1333 2000 Opinary https://opinary.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/logo_new.png Opinary2017-11-23 09:50:032018-04-23 18:20:19UX Designer - BERLIN
As an Opinary UX Designer you’ll become part of a team whose technology intuitively visualizes complex debates, making polling interactive for over 50 million monthly users. Our publisher partners are global leading media platforms like Bild, Spiegel Online, Guardian US, “The Times”, Huffington Post and many more.
You’ll use your exceptional design skills and product instinct to turn high-level goals into detailed and convincing user experiences and designs. As part of the product team you’ll help shape the experience of future online debates and directly work with our product managers, engineers and data scientists.
- Collaborate with our team from diverse disciplines like journalism, data science and engineering to work on new and existing tools
- Think about new user experiences that capture the essence of today’s debates and make them understandable in a fun and intuitive way
- Devise coherent user journeys through our interactive polls
- Create prototypes to quickly visualize and communicate solutions to complex design problems
- Do user research and testing to better understand how to continuously improve our tools and what drives their engagement
- Work with a user-centric approach
- A solid design background with an eye for visual details
- Fluency in Sketch or similar tools to create screen based designs
- Understand how to apply and create style guides and design patterns
- Have a good understanding (challenges and advantages) of the current state of web technologies
You will join a 25-strong team with a deep passion for creating a meaningful exchange of opinions online. What danger does Trump really pose? Penny stock or big winner? Who’s your man of the match? We let the users run the debate with just one simple tap. Our efforts have won us both a LEAD Award and a Grimme Online Award.
Interested? Get in touch with email@example.com.