Opinary co-founder Pia Frey recently spoke on her podcast with Lee Glendinning, Executive Editor at The Guardian, about driving subscriptions and boosting reader revenue. Here’s the lowdown.
- Collaborate with our team from diverse disciplines like journalism, data science and engineering to work on new and existing tools
- Think about new user experiences that capture the essence of today’s debates and make them understandable in a fun and intuitive way
- Devise coherent user journeys through our interactive polls
- Create prototypes to quickly visualize and communicate solutions to complex design problems
- Do user research and testing to better understand how to continuously improve our tools and what drives their engagement
- Work with a user-centric approach
- A solid design background with an eye for visual details
- Fluency in Sketch or similar tools to create screen based designs
- Understand how to apply and create style guides and design patterns
- Have a good understanding (challenges and advantages) of the current state of web technologies
Opinary has one mission: We make opinions matter for people on the web. Users in Germany, the UK, and the US can share their opinion with one simple click. No matter the topic – from Trump’s possible impeachment to who will win the Champions League – we visualise the debate on top publishers’ sites in contextually relevant content and show people how their opinions compare with the crowd.
Publishers use our format to engage readers and start dialogues on their own sites, while brands like Deutsche Bank, Ford, and the German Foreign Office use our tools to activate their target groups by advertising on our partner publishers’ sites.
With over 80M users per month in several different countries, we’re one of the fastest growing startups in the media space. You’ve probably used our tools yourself on publishers like The Times, Spiegel Online or Dow Jones.
We’ve just raised our Series A from leading VCs and are building a team that will take our company to the next level. Could you be one of our stars?
As a client partner you’ll work together with our most important brand clients and support them in creating content marketing strategies and successful Opinary campaigns. You’ll act as the first point of contact for decision makers in marketing and develop new business opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a passion for digital communications and media and are an active contributor to debates around the topic of social media
- You enjoy working together with top decision makers in the marketing and publishing industries
- You have a passion for digital communication and media and are part of the debate on the future of marketing
- You enjoy advising clients on creating and designing campaigns, and coordinating internally
- You understand our mission and would like to represent us at marketing, media and startup conferences and events
- You have 2+ years of experience working with marketing & communications executives in leading companies and agencies
- You’re a digital native and know what constitutes effective digital communication
- You’re a true team player and already experienced in putting projects together with colleagues
If you succeed in our selection process, you’ll work in our office in London and spend extensive time in our headquarters in Berlin. Our exciting, tech-driven team with diverse backgrounds (Oxford, Harvard, McKinsey, 8 nationalities) is looking forward to getting to know you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You can help shape the growth of Opinary and learn countless new skills
- You’ll be responsible for implementing your own projects from day one
- You’ll gain vital experience in a digital environment
- You’ll have a flexible working environment – choose your working hours, place of work and holidays
- You’ll be awarded a competitive salary
- You’ll receive a learning budget of at least 2000 GBP per year
- We’ll offer you a permanent contract after a 3 month trial period
Up to the challenge? Send your CV to Vicki@opinary.com