As an Opinary Product Manager Commercial & Data you will be responsible for our product for enterprises and agencies, monetizing our 120 million monthly users. We help our clients engage, understand and convert relevant audiences at scale, leaning on our publisher network of global leading media platforms like, Spiegel Online, The Guardian, Time Magazine, NBC, Huffington Post and many more.
- You’ll become the spokesperson of our commercial product, ensuring our overall market and competitive dynamic by providing a great brand experience.
- You use your industry insights, both commercial and technical, and exceptional conceptual skills to turn business challenges into workable products, working hand-in-hand with diverse stakeholders (product, marketing, sales, publishing)
- Opportunities to tackle include building a programmatic infrastructure for clients to book our custom native tools; monetizing our data insights in a way that puts users’ interests first, and delivering an end-to-end self-serve content creation platform
- You’ll will employ agile techniques and lead pragmatic processes to ensure we ship the right product at the right time.
- You’ll continuously measure, test and question our products and features to help shape “what” we build
- You have experience working in the martech or adtech environments, comfortable setting up ad operations in heterogeneous environments (e.g. DSP/SSP/DMP integrations)
- You have demonstrated experience in continuously shipping great products and are able to make the right judgment calls to get things done
- You have a Data Driven approach and closely measure the success of any feature you build
- You work in a collaborative environment, finding solutions to business challenges with team members from a variety of disciplines like Data Science, Business Intelligence or Design.
- Your product chops will impact today’s debates and help distribute relevant content on significant publishing networks and support major brands to understand and convert users.
- We have a diverse and open culture with different professional and personal backgrounds
- We value personal growth and continuous learning: you’ll receive a learning budget to support this
- We provide a flexible working environment – choose your working hours and holidays
Sounds like a fit? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org