As an Opinary Product Owner User you will be responsible for our product for enterprises and agencies, monetizing our 120 million monthly users. We help our clients engage, understand and convert relevant audiences at scale, leaning on our publisher network of global leading media platforms like, Spiegel Online, The Guardian, Time Magazine, NBC, Huffington Post and many more.
- You own, prioritize and refine a great end-user product, in line with the strategic vision, including writing user stories
- You’ll will employ agile techniques and lead pragmatic processes to ensure we ship the right product at the right time.
- You’ll continuously measure, test and question our products and features to help shape “what” we build
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience working as a product manager or product owner in an agile, growth environment.
- You have demonstrated experience in continuously shipping great products and are able to make the right judgment calls to get things done
- You have a Data Driven approach and closely measure the success of any feature you build
- You work in a collaborative environment, finding solutions to business challenges with team members from a variety of disciplines like Data Science, Business Intelligence or Design.
- Your product chops will impact today’s debates and help distribute relevant content on significant publishing networks and support major brands to understand and convert users.
- We have a diverse and open culture with different professional and personal backgrounds
- We value personal growth and continuous learning: you’ll receive a learning budget to support this
- We provide a flexible working environment – choose your working hours and holidays
Interested? Get in touch with email@example.com.