As Publisher Lead U.S. at Opinary you’ll become part of a team whose mission it is to give users a voice in online content. You’ll be building partnerships with leading digital publishers in the U.S., helping them to engage, understand and monetize their users.
Opinary is a Berlin-based startup that has established a new way for users to share their opinion in online content. Our technology helps 60 million monthly users share their view with a tap and understand opinion trends at a glance. Publishers – including global leaders like Time.inc, HuffPost, NBC News and many more – use Opinary to engage and monetize their audiences, while brands like Toyota and Mastercard boost attention and generate insights with our tools.
- Build and execute the client roadmap and sales strategy
- Proactively establish new publisher relationships, highlighting and communicating the value that Opinary drives both editorially and commercially
- Convert existing collaborations into monetized deals
- Support publishers’ integration of Opinary onto their sites
- Act as primary customer support for issues with Opinary’s integration, publisher payments, data sharing and related partnership questions
- Know the ins and outs of the publishing industry, from historical activity to the latest trends and developments
- Be a natural born hustler with experiences in sales
- Be an agile communicator, able to clearly synthesize complex information
- Be highly organized, structured and goal-driven
- Flourish autonomously, whilst being a great team player
- Have a curious mind and a desire for continuous improvement
- Be keen to travel to meet your clients and prospects in person in London, NYC etc
Working at Opinary
You’ll join a venture-funded team with a deep passion for creating a meaningful exchange of opinions online. We let the users run the debate with just one simple tap and create deep insights in the process. Our efforts have won us several awards like ”LEAD”, ‘P&G’s start up of the year’, and “Grimme Online”.
Interested? Apply with a CV or resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.